2 Nights accommodation in Bilina, Czech Republic with breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Each team will play in a tournament with 4 games on Saturday and Sunday.
2 Nights accommodation in Regensburg, Germany. Each team will play one exhibition game in or around Regensburg. Regensburg, a Bavarian city on the Danube River in southeast Germany, is known for its well-preserved medieval core. The 12th-century Stone Bridge, a 310m-long icon with 16 arches, crosses the river to the old town. The 13th-century Regensburg Cathedral, a twin-spired Gothic landmark, is home to the Regensburger Domspatzen choir. Walhalla, a Parthenon replica just east of the city, honors illustrious Germans. Teams will travel to Nuremburg for a day trip to visit historical sites and W.W.II museums.
3 Night accommodations in Salzburg, Austria with an exhibition game for each team. Teams will enjoy a walking tour of Salzburg with a local guide.
- Hotel accommodations based on double or triple occupancy.
- Breakfast each morning, dinner cruise in Prague, 2-3 exhibition games, Tournament in Bilina, Czech Republic. Breakfast, lunch and dinner in Bilina.
- Bus transportation as indicated on the itinerary. PLC Sports Travel Rep on the tour with you.
- All taxes and fees as per the itinerary.
- Airfare is not included in the price. A group airfare package will be available.
You can register with your team or as an individual player for this tour.
For pricing information or to book, please contact Hays Travel Service at 705 728-4700. email@example.com TICO No. 3334348
The tour can be customized to meet each teams preferences and requirements.
For information on the itinerary, please contact PLC Sports Travel: 705.733.9500
If you would like to be placed on the mailing list for more information about this tour, please send an email to Peter Cardo at firstname.lastname@example.org