Oktoberfest in Munich is the premier fall beer festival in the world. People from all over the world come to Munich to enjoy the food, music and oh yes, the beer. Celebrations go all day long and into the early hours in the morning. Everyone is there for a good time and to meet other travelers from around the world. Travelers will have 3 days to enjoy the festival.
The tour moves on to Innsbruck, Austria for a night and an exhibition game. Zurich is our next stop with an exhibition game scheduled.
We then head to St. Moritz, Switzerland where the team will compete in the 4th Annual ST. Moritz Cup. Teams from North America will compete against teams from all over Europe on the spectacular outdoor rink in ST. Moritz. Guests will enjoy staying at the beautiful Reine Victoria Hotel with breakfast and dinner included each day. Enjoy the complimentary rail pass to go up and down the mountains and the free pass to the Ovavera Spa across the street. On Sunday the team will return for one last night in Zurich and return to Canada on Monday morning.
Teams will play an exhibition g
- Hotel accommodations based on double occupancy. Breakfast each morning.
- Bus transfers as per the itinerary
- Local sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- 2 exhibition games.
- St. Moritz Cup tournament. Breakfast and dinner in St. Moritz included.
- PLC Sports Travel guide throughout the trip.
- All taxes and fees as per the itinerary.
- Airfare is not included in the price. A group airfare package will be arranged for all travelers by Hay’s Travel Service Inc..
You can register with your team or as an individual player for this tour.
For pricing information or to book, please contact Hays Travel Service at 705 728-4700. firstname.lastname@example.org TICO No. 3334348
The tour can be customized to meet each teams preferences and requirements.
For information on the itinerary, please contact PLC Sports Travel: 705.733.9500
If you would like to be placed on the mailing list for more information about this tour, please send an email to Peter Cardo at email@example.com