This is a well established tournament that hosted 20,000 players and 1,246 teams from 10 different countries last year!
There will be opening ceremonies and a “Love The Ball” Disco for all participants.
“Love the Ball Center” is the marketplace for the tournament. It’s a leisurely meeting place, where players, supporters and parents can relax and enjoy offerings and programs between games. It also includes an information centre, recreational activities and partner presentations.
Tournament games will be played on the City of Helsinki`s excellent and high quality grass or turf fields. In 2014, tournament games where played on 13 different field areas and 70 separate fields.
There’s lots to see in Helsinki! Between the games you can enjoy the bustle of the Market Square, a summer day in the Esplanade Park or visit the Linnanmäki Amusement Park and the Korkeassari Zoo.
- Bus transport to and from Helsinki Airport
- HSL travel card valid for all public transport in Helsinki
- 8 nights accommodations
- Tournament fees & exhibition games
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 8 dinners
- Helsinki bus tour with local guide
- Boat Cruise around the Islands of Helsinki
- Optional day cruise to Tallinn with local guide and lunch (not included in package price)
- (Airfare available upon request)
You can register with your team or as an individual player for this tour.
For pricing information or to book, please contact Hays Travel Service at 705 728-4700. email@example.com TICO No. 3334348
The tour can be customized to meet each teams preferences and requirements.
For information on the itinerary, please contact PLC Sports Travel: 705.733.9500
If you would like to be placed on the mailing list for more information about this tour, please send an email to Peter Cardo at firstname.lastname@example.org